Monday, August 28, 2006

Grad joys

There were definitely moments that made me wonder why I signed up for all the stress and sleepless nights. But it's probably all the craziness that's making me relish in a bit of satisfaction from this cert right now. Thank god, it's really OVER with a HUGE sigh of relief =)



Yay! =)

On another note, I'm so happy we made it to the next round for polo today!! No silly mistakes and nothing to feel bad over, that feeling's great :D Let's do it again next week! no regrets!

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey xy, congrats! though i dunno if your graduation is really worth congratulating.. cos i know you're probably still in denial about having to go out and get job! LOL

anyway, that last pic reminds me of the typical "I love SMU" picture. school sucks -_-

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger xueying said...

haha! =) luckily after 2 weeks of serious bumming, i'm starting to wish I'm working. but def need to be sthg i like la

enjoy while sch lasts man! u'll never have tt much free/easy time EVER AGAIN. of cos unless u're like me, jobless. hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home