Wednesday, October 18, 2006

for those who never thought I'd go vietnam...

Well it wasn't one of the places that I really wanted to go first, afterall, I'm still a poor ex-student and currently unemployed young adult, I need to budget. But of course, when your mum asks u along, why would you give up the chance to travel? :D

In the end, I was actually quite excited about vietnam before going, because it's one of the more obscure places that you don't really know much about. Or at least not me. I'm rather suaku la. This was pretty much the idea I've got of vietnam before going.


Surprisingly, I didn't even see much of rice paddy fields in hanoi. This was just a picture I took at an exhibition I saw in one of the temples.


Hanoi's alot like bangkok, except with many more people on bikes and bicycles. Can't find really good buys though, shopping is surprisingly not cheap there. Sadly, most of the time I'm sleeping like nobody's business on the tour bus and that made me very nua to take pics throught out the trip. Felt like I'm spoon fed with a tourist attraction every one hour and bam, it's meal time.

Wasted, made me realise young people like us should really do the exploration sort of travelling while we still can. Taking mrts, getting lost and finding our own way around. Frustrating, yes. Tiring, yes. Alive, yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home